Men Becoming Legacy Builders
12 Qualities of a Legacy Builder
What Happens When We Reach Men?
In their book, “The Promise Keeper at Work”, authors Bib Horner, Ron Ralston, and David Sunde reveal the following:
- When a child is the first to attend church, 3.5% of the families follow.
- When a wife or mother is the first to attend, 17% of the families follow.
- When a husband or father is the first to attend, 93% of the families follow.
Why an Outreach to Men?
- We teach men success is not about being incredible, but rather about being available.
- More than a pebble making waves on a pond, when men connect with God and serve others, a “tsunami of change” begins.
- The Journal of Marriage and Family and the U..S Dept. of Education revealed that children with involved fathers do better emotionally, and better in school.
- A study published in the U.S. Library of Medicine indicated that children raised in intact families are more likely to have healthy marriages as adults.
- Harvard Medical School revealed that numerous studies show happily married couples experience overall better health.
- Ultimately our desire is to see God glorified through people and families that are restored.